1. Chinese New Year. Oldest and youngest smile for the camera. My oldest is very elusive when it comes to getting his picture taken, so it's rare when I get a shot like this! :)
2. Sarah tries on the lion dance mask at a local Chinese New Year celebration.
3. Double Trouble. Basically sums up what keeps me busy every day. ;)
4. Soccer Star. Justin played on the j.v. soccer team.
5. Beach vacation ('nuff said)
6. Had to include this beach shot. One of my all time favorite pictures of my two "babies."
7. The Dog Whisperer. Jason loves my brother's St. Bernard (who is roughly the size of a small horse) and can get him to do pretty much anything. :)
8. Speaking of dogs, in April, we added a canine member to the family. Meet Sunny, the beagle.
6. Had to include this beach shot. One of my all time favorite pictures of my two "babies."
7. The Dog Whisperer. Jason loves my brother's St. Bernard (who is roughly the size of a small horse) and can get him to do pretty much anything. :)
8. Speaking of dogs, in April, we added a canine member to the family. Meet Sunny, the beagle.


8 Kind Words:
I LOVE the picture of all the kids on the beach and the way that Sarah Mei isn't looking at the camera, she's looking at her brother! Very sweet. Looks like 2010 kept you busy; I am sure 2011 will too!
that's a cute idea to do those pics...looks like a fun year you had!!
Oh, I love the beach shot, and of course the two CNY ones. I can tell 2010 and the two littles, plus three other boys, kept you VERY busy. Thanks for playing and happy new year!
Great photos!
Sarah is precious as she timidly tries on the lion mask!
Love the shot of your two little beach bums!
Oh the camping, I still want to go...
Those are some fabulous pictures. You guys had such a memorable year!
wonderful choices!!!! I did this last year and need to do this for 2010
Luv them all! I really like the beach one where Sara is looking at her big brother...
Post a Comment