Grandma P came for a visit. We had a great time. Here we are at a life science animal museum. (Notice my son's winter attire. He would wear shorts to school EVERY DAY if I didn't insist on pants during the frigid winter months.)
Logan participated in his first Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. He made a humvee (with help from Dad, of course!). It wasn't very speedy (humvees aren't built for speed, right?) but it looked great!
OK, yet another "surreal parenting moment." My oldest son is dating. Justin asked a girl to a high school dance. This is the first time he has"officially" asked a girl to a dance, so of course I had to get a (blurry) picture. They went with some other couples and had a good time. (Obviously it was a casual dance!) Cute, huh. :)
Not sure (as a parent) if I'm ready to "tread the unpredictable and turbulent waters" of dating, but looks like we've already jumped in!
I took her to the doctor yesterday and she has strep. :(
Remarkably enough, she's been home for over two years and this is the first time she has been treated with an antibiotic. We're thankful she's such a healthy little girl!
5 Kind Words:
Justin is not old enough to be dating!!...holy cow. Where did the time go.
Dating...ugh, I'm right there with ya! I'm not sure if I'll make it through 4 kids and dating...
Know that you are not alone!:)
Allie and Sarah really are two peas in a pod. Allie is nonstop too (you know that). She will usually help me fold the laundry, even begs to do the washcloths and towels, but if she's feeling puney then she wants to lay right in the middle of it! A couple of weeks ago, I just gave up trying to fold it and laid down in with her. You should try it, it feels wonderful!:) Sorry Sarah has strep. That is NO fun. Hope she feels better soon!
Will you be making the trip to Texas in August? I hope so! Really looking forward to meeting you guys.
Tired of the short days, cold weather and snow- right along with ya! Hang it there, Spring will be here before we know it:)
Love those hats!
And I'm hoping that Sarah has bounced back! Poor baby sleeping in a pile of warm laundry...
Gwen, I am so far behind in catching up on everyone, wow, our little ones are growing up so fast! Love all the snow pictures, sure looks pretty but I bet it's cold. Love the new blog make over too! Trish
love the blog update.
whoa on the dating.
love the hats
Post a Comment