Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mission impossible...

Sunday morning before church... a mom, a (new) camera, and two squirmy preschoolers.

Attempt #1:  Jason's "tummy pose"

Attempt #2:  "Mama, he won't stand next to me!"

;
Attempt #3:  Jason can't remember where the camera is...

Attempt #4:  Jason is still mystified about the camera's location
(and enjoying it!!)

 
Attempt #5:  Jason is done with the photo shoot.  Sarah takes a picture with the valentine doggy!

Attempt #6:  Sarah demands a wardrobe change!!

At which point mom decides to cut her losses...photo shoot is over!  :)

5 Kind Words:

Kristi said...

I feel your pain.
And I have a shot almost exactly like that (the wardrobe change) of both of my girls from this summer.

Sarah said...

yep...I can definitely sympathize with you. Of course, they're still super-cute, whether they cooperate with the photo shoot or not.

James, Dawn and Family said...

I love digital cameras! Way too cute!

jessica said...

Bwahahaha! But you still got great pictures!!!

Tiffany said...

So cute!